[AccessD] Most useful droid apps

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Mar 23 16:25:52 CDT 2011

Verizon charges $30/month for the data plan and $30/month for tethering. The
data plan is per month included in your contract. The tethering can get
turned on and off and you pay a pro-rated amount for the time actually
turned on. Before pdaNet, I would turn on tethering before a long weekend,
and turn off when I returned, paying for the 3, 4, 5 days only.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net