[AccessD] 'Hidden' form question & Excel 2010 question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 28 18:18:17 CDT 2011

Hi Janet:

Without knowing more I would suspect that the main database window has its x
and/or y coordinates set off the main viewing area. It is really there just
not visible.

If you can get to create and edit a form then you also have access to the
other database objects by creating a event. Once event has been initiated
within the form, you are creating, you can then go and edit that event. This
will expose all the other object in the MDB. (Do not quote me on this but
there is some old memory that says by pressing <F11> it will bring the main
database window into view.)

Another thing you can do is check out what the macro autoexec does. Just go
and select the event section, in the form you have created but this time
instead of selecting an event select a macro and pick the "autoexec" macro.
Then go in and see if it is making some interest calls...turn them off if
need be. (Make sure all the tool bars are displayed etc...)

PS: Make sure you have a backup of the anything you change.

HTH
Jim