[AccessD] find the right event

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 30 23:52:34 CDT 2011

No, Form 1 or the caller form stays invisible and the display was turned off
so the screen wouldn't flash when moving from form to form...even if the
form is invisible there is a small screen shimmer when processing unless the
echo is stopped.

I tend to be a little overly fussy about these thing. ;-)

Jim