[AccessD] Using ADO and Windows 7 SP1? Be careful!

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:09:32 CDT 2011

I believe so, from reading the discussions.  I was able fix the
problem by removing the ADO reference on the client machine, compiling
(got errors on missing reference) then reinstating the reference and
compiling once more.  I'm not sure if the first compile step does
anything, but it doesn't do any harm.

Doug