[AccessD] Un-American Date Filter

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Mar 31 13:34:32 CDT 2011

Doug:

When I change the code to

"DueDate >= #" & CDate(Format(Me.txtGEDueDate, "dd/m/yyyy")) & "#"

And

"DueDate <= #" & CDate(Format(Me.txtLEDueDate, "dd/mm/yyyy")) & "#"

the sql statement still comes out:

INSERT INTO tblKittingToMIS ( PartNumber, OrderNumber, DueDate, QuantityDue
) SELECT tblDemand.PartNumber, tblDemand.OrderNumber, tblDemand.DueDate,
tblDemand.QuantityDue FROM tblDemand  WHERE DueDate >= #31/03/2011# AND
DueDate <= #07/04/2011#

And still no date filtering.