[AccessD] another tab control issue

cjlabs cjlabs at att.net
Mon May 16 15:31:29 CDT 2011

I have a form with a tab control that has worked normally for years in Access 2000, 2002, 2003, and 2007.   It has text boxes,  list boxes, labels and buttons on each of the 7 pages on the tab control.

I use ADH scaling code (been using it since Access97) and it has always worked fine.  On this particular form in Access2010, the scaling is screwed up -- the tab control is much wider than it should be, so that the rest of the controls end up in the wrong location and some are off screen.  I have other forms with similar tab controls in this database that scale correctly.

If I do not use the scaling code, the form appears normal (just small).

I've tried creating a new form and pasting the controls and code into it.  I've tried decompilng.

Has anyone seen this behavior?  Any suggestions?

TIA
Carolyn Johnson
St Louis MO