[AccessD] Access 32 vs 64-bit

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed May 11 13:03:26 CDT 2011

Darrell, the point of my question was (not knowing how large of a customer -
how many installs - this is) that if they didn't have a specific reason,
maybe they'd prefer to install the 32 bit version and avoid all the hassles.
In that case, you'd look like a hero. Access isn't going to be the only 64
bit problem to present itself.