[AccessD] Should I use Attachments?

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Sun May 15 16:24:32 CDT 2011

Jim,
<<And in regards to your tables, I'd put them in a temp DB and access them
via links, then kill the DB when you exit the app.  You can create the temp
DB easily enough by storing templates for the tables in the current DB and
using transferdatabase to create the tables in the temp DB.>>

Good suggestion. I'll do that.

-DB