[AccessD] Needed - Manufacturing System for small firm withlimited budget

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Thu May 19 06:51:41 CDT 2011

Hi Rocky,

Typically from 100 people and up.  For a medical manufacturer I would expect
that number to be lower because they are regulated by the FDA.

I have a 'base' system that is used at all my customers, and I work with
them to develop business process modules to match what they need to do.

However, two of my customers realized that they wanted to expand beyond a
LAN, so I'm now learning VB.Net to rewrite everything.  It's going to take a
long time, but one of my customers is willing to pay me while I do that.

Dan