[AccessD] Access Lockdown

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun May 22 00:28:45 CDT 2011

LOL, yes I know just how wussy Access security is.  Like most locks, the objective is to keep the
honest people honest.

We all lock our doors when we leave home but it doesn't even slow down a burglar.

The vast majority of users haven't a clue about how to get around security.  The objective is to
prevent them from stumbling into the tables or code etc. where they could do serious damage.