[AccessD] Access Lockdown

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun May 22 22:17:48 CDT 2011

Interestingly... My C2DbProperties application can read the values out and display them in check
boxes.  AllowBreakIntoCode is not being toggled true false as I toggle its check box, remaining
always cleared.  I wonder if this is the same issue as I had with AllowByPassKey, needing to be run
from inside of the database container before it will work from outside of the container.