[AccessD] Access Lockdown

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun May 22 23:12:44 CDT 2011

I don't think so.  I've never come across anything that can do that,

The actual Password can be *changed* from an external application.  I have a "cracker"
application which does exactly that

http://www.systoolsgroup.com/vba-password-remover.html.

It doesn't "remove" VBA passwords, it resets them to a standard password (possibly just be
writing a different hash value somewhere in the .mdb)  so that you can go in and unset it
yourself after entering the new password.   Based on the fact that similar utilities work in the
same way,  I'd guess that setting/unsetting a PW is a far more difficult task.

--
Stuart