[AccessD] 2 quick questions

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:13:54 CDT 2011

What Susan is trying to say politely is that you're making work for
yourself.  Your users don't need to see the unique identifier, they
need to see the information on the client.  So provide them with a
fill in textbox or two to enter a name and then show them a list of
the clients showing name, last visit, etc., and let them select the
one they want to see.  They may THINK they need a shortcut ID, but
that leads to other shortcuts that lead to corrupted records and data.
They try to memorize IDs to speed things up and it gets them in
trouble.

Charlotte Foust