[AccessD] [Spam]8.31 Re: 2 quick questions

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri May 27 08:18:47 CDT 2011

A field with an 'Intelligent Key' is fine - as long as you don't use it in a
table relationship.  In other words, always have an arbitrary (autonumber,
etc.) key as the key that is used in table relationships.  That way you'll
NEVER have to spend hours or days rebuilding tables when the key you used in
a dozen or more table relationships is changed.

Dan

PS - Even RFID's can be swapped out, and Tattoos can be removed!