[AccessD] Can Access control a scanner?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat May 28 11:30:47 CDT 2011

Hi Philippe

Sounds like a job for csXImage which I have recommend several times:

  http://www.chestysoft.com/ximage/default.asp

A fully functional trial is available for download.

Scanners - not to say their buggy drivers - are nasty and unpredictable animals, and you will most likely - as I did - need the excellent support from Simon Chester. I believe he knows just about anything about scanners and their misbehaving.

/gustav

>>> phpons at gmail.com 27-05-2011 19:22 >>>
Hi all,

I have a customer, he want's his Access Application be able to control
a scanner, get the file, rename it and store it in a directory.

Do you have any experience on that matter?
In that case,would you share it with me?

TIA,

Philippe