[AccessD] Forcing MS Excel workbook to get its formulas recalculated and charts redrawn using Automation...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Nov 7 18:08:31 CST 2011

Hi All --

Somehow I can't get the subj working properly.
How do you make MS Excel workbook recalculation/charts redrawn implemented
there using VBA Automation without SendKeys - could you please post a VBA
code snippet?

I would like to

1) set MS Excel option of Automatic formulas recalculation off on MS Excel
start-up, then;
2) open existing workbook with formulas and charts;
3) get backend db data retrieved into one or more worksheets, which cells
are referred in formulas and charts;
4) run recalculation of whole workbook;
5) save workbook
6) set Automatic recalculation option back to its default 'Auto' value...

I d not know how to make (1),(6) and(4) working via Automation.

Please advise.

Thank you.

--
Shamil