[AccessD] Windows 7 / Access 2007 - form events cause error

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 10 11:34:39 CST 2011

It appears that suddenly this morning Any form with an event causes an error which prevents the form
from opening.

I have a form which has no events and it opens.  as soon as I double click the onOpen and cause the
"[Event Procedure]" to be placed in the property the form refuses to open.  The error is:

The Expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produces the following error:
Object or class does not support the set of events.

This occurs in any form in any FE.

I am sooooo tired of Access nonsense.
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away