[AccessD] Summerize data for report

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Nov 15 13:33:40 CST 2011

I have the following data in a table. I have been able to make reports based on each of the eng area's in the table. I now need to make a report with a total well count for each category (well status) in the table. I have not yet figured how to get a sum for each category in a report or do I need to do a query and base the report on that? Thanks

tbl Monthly Well Count with EA

Well Status 		Well_Count 	Eng Area
Active Injector CO2	1		1
Active Injector CO2	3		2
Active Injector CO2	0		3
Active Injector WAG	100		1
Active Injector WAG	122		2
Active Injector WAG	58		3
Active Injector Water	33		1
Active Injector Water	93		2
Active Injector Water	85		3
Inactive Injector		36		1
Inactive Injector		25		2
Inactive Injector		31		3

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.