[AccessD] Report To jpg

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:50:43 CST 2011

If you do print preview of the report and then capture the preview
with the PRINT SCREEN key or ALT + PRINT SCREEN for just the active
window you could then paste the screens into PAINT and then crop the
image the way you want
before saving as JPG. If you set your screen for a higher resolution
you will get a better end result.

GK