[AccessD] Report To jpg

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 7 15:42:38 CST 2011

Hi Rocky et al

You are a little off-track here.

First, JPG is for photos, not graphic arts with fonts.
Second, don't write the reports to the screen, write to an image printer like:

Microsoft Office Document Image Writer

which will print not near-perfect but perfect images in, say, TIFF format or another bitmap format.
Use a resolution that will allow you to scale the image of the report to match the resolution of the pages of your manual.

We did that back in 1994 using a fax printer that saved the reports to bitmap files suitable for sending by fax.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 07-11-2011 19:38 >>>
Dear List:

When I last wrote my product manual I had some way of getting the reports
into the manual - captured the pages somehow and pasted them on to the word
doc manual.

But I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.

Anyway I need a way to take these reports, and capture them, probably as a
jpg, because I need pretty high res and color, so that I can paste them into
the reports section of my manual.

Does anyone have a slick way of doing this?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334