[AccessD] Report To jpg

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Nov 7 16:29:46 CST 2011

Don't use paint would be my first suggestion.  I have never found it satisfactory with quality.

Oddly I usually use XL first as my picture editing tool.  Why Excel?

1: You already have XL
2: XL has gobs of room to move stuff around
3: Excel has tabs you can build put many photos in one workbook, or many objects etc.
4: You can visually show in the print margins in the worksheet and then resize or crop the picture to fit the print size - handy.
5: You can add text, arrows, circle and other objects if you want and then save them as a single picture.

To convert to a screen grab to a jpg you can just copy and paste as picture.  If you have added other objects as well as your screenshot then press F5 (Goto), choose the "Special..." button, select objects.  Then copy all the objects and paste as picture.

Nice :)

I also recommend irfanview (free) as a decent picture editor

Cheers
Darryl.