[AccessD] Access - Excel "Automation" Exporting a Spreadsheet to a JPG File

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Nov 16 13:40:47 CST 2011

Folks,

I have recently been experimenting with "Windows Automation" to control Excel from Access.

I have had quite a bit of success and fun with this realm with several key questions being answered here on AccessD.

In one of my tests, I am exporting an Excel chart to a jpg file.  This works nicely using this command.

XLChart.Export FileName:=StrPath, Filtername:="JPG"

I now would like to find out if it is possible to export a small Excel spreadsheet itself to a JPG file.  (5 columns, 2 rows).

I have not been able to find a way to do this.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Sincerely,
Brad