[AccessD] How to configure WUA (was: New SQL Server license scheme ...)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 17 03:06:54 CST 2011

Hi Hans

Yes, that is strange. Or does a category "Extremely urgent updates that overrules setting for later install" for updates exist?

/gustav

>>> hans.andersen at phulse.com 17-11-2011 09:09 >>>
Hej Gustav,

Believe me. I've had a look at Jims server in the past. It was configured to download but choose when to install them. Strange isn't it?

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen