[AccessD] How to configure WUA (was: New SQL Server license scheme ...)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 17 07:04:08 CST 2011

Gustav,

I have had this happen to me as well.  I set ALL my machines to download and notify me and suddenly
I come in and the server has rebooted and informs me that an update was done which required a
reboot.  The only thing I can figure is that a previous update which I did reboot after has gone in
and reset that setting to automatic.

This is real, believe me.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting