[AccessD] Autoremoval of SQL Server Express 2005 when uninstalling Business Contact Manager for Outlook

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:41:07 CST 2011

You asked "was..." it is not something I had thought to check at the time.
I can check if it is still there but from the way you phrased the question
Stu I get sense it would be gone now and therefore not able to be verified?
If I can find BCM for O somewhere I might try installing it again to check
the removal process out more thoroughly.

Thanks for the idea on this.