[AccessD] time to retire ?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Nov 21 11:02:41 CST 2011

Aside from Windows 8 and maybe HyperV (I'm on the fence, I don't think virtualization is "the next big thing" anymore), I find it very hard to believe that any of these products are going to <quote>have a major impact on IT in the coming years</quote>. They all seem fairly niche and exciting to perhaps corporate CTOs.

Other than that, what Arthur said.

- Hans