[AccessD] time to retire ?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:46:20 CST 2011

There are at least two and perhaps many more possibilities lurking in your
statement "I have been moving clients from desktop to the internet and
there is only going to be more demand."

a) Access -> ASP.NET
b) Access -> Cloud
c) something else

Which one have you chosen, and why? Even posing the question makes me feel
like an ancient, but nevertheless....
A.