[AccessD] time to retire ?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Nov 21 21:35:15 CST 2011

You should consider HTML5. It's been slow coming but it's starting to pick up some real steam now. Even Microsoft is going head on with HTML5. Just attended a Microsoft talk on responsive web design. It really opened my eyes in terms of that we are reaching a tipping point where hype meets reality (and business).

Also, for all you microsofties interested in this, check out Microsofts tool Webmatrix.

- Hans

Sent from my iPhone