[AccessD] Blogging

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Nov 26 10:38:24 CST 2011

When I saw this post of the hanselman blog, it made me think about starting
up a blog.
I love to write.
That being said, anyone have good or bad experiences with certain blog
service sites ?
I've looked at this: http://blog-services-review.toptenreviews.com/
And it appears Wordpress is the best.
However, I am worried about censorship....language, etc.
Do they warn you first, or just shut down your blog ?
In other words, how closely monitored are these services ?
Another option of course, is to get my own site, but then I have to purchase
the software and templates, etc.