[AccessD] Paint.net

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Nov 27 23:38:09 CST 2011

I ended up doing it by reversing black and white, then pulling the brightness up to 100%, then
flipping black and white again.  I ended up with some speckles (copy crap) but the text itself ended
up nice and dark.  I tried just pulling the contrast and such but it pulled the background to a gray
color.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away