[AccessD] Windows 8

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 28 10:22:11 CST 2011

Hi Rocky and John et al

Given my experience with Windows Phone 7 and the Metro design, Windows 8 on a tablet will be an iPad killer.

Windows 8 and touch screens of any kind is the next step forward. Think about it - the same basic GUI behaviour from a phone through tablets, game consoles (Xbox), normal monitors to TV monitors, table screens, and video boards.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 28-11-2011 16:56 >>>
For one thing it means that I have to consider actually moving to Windows8 in a few years.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it