[AccessD] Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Nov 28 12:37:42 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

Yes, I also currently do not plan to make Andorid or iPhone development - I have just played with my kid Android device to see what it does, and it does a lot of useful things - Google, Gmail, GoogleTalk, GoogleMaps, .... "at your fingertips" - just name the few ...

Now, "fresh with that experience" I will see what WP 7.5 will have to propose me (as a customer) - currently Android  device looks very attractive and the "Google vs. MS smart-phones technology battle" promise to be very interesting...

Re: connected world - yes, it all starts now - lets' hope it will be driven by goodwill not by George Orwell's "oligarchical dictatorship of the Parties" one of which "United Russia" (still in rather embryonic state but anyway horrible) I'm "happy" to witness here in Russia nowadays...

Thank you.

-- Shamil