[AccessD] Tech Republic covers PowerBasic

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:18:40 CST 2011

I seriously agree with that. Having been down that road and suffered its
consequences, I have learned the lesson. I can write code; I can't sell
ad-space; I have a web-site idea but the whole point is to find sponsors
and I'm not good at that part of the equation. Nevertheless, I'm going to
try. Tips and trickers for shoppers and programmers and various other
alienated persons clickers and quickers and something else that rhymes with
the New York Times

A.