[AccessD] Object or class does not support the set of events

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Oct 1 08:50:59 CDT 2011

Holy cow man things just get worse and worse.

In lookingup the error message in the subject I found something about having Access "run as
administrator".  Somehow I found and set that and now *everything* is broken.  As I open Access it
does the UAC thing (screen dims and asks if i want to allow the application to make changes), then
Access tries to open and gives me a "There was a problem sending the command to the program.", then
Access does in fact open.

What have I done and how do I undo it?  I cannot seem to find my back to where I set that property.
  Will a restore point get rid of this crap?

I have billing to get done and I am broken.  I have spent two hours on just this stuff and I am now
further from a solution than when I started.

Colby Consulting