[AccessD] A person that I have never met has passed

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:02:18 CDT 2011

Over the past 10 years or so, I have had about 1000 e-conversations with
Drew Wutka, and have come to regard him as one of the sharpest knives in the
drawer. He has taught me a lot about programming. He had a beautiful style
in his code, minimalist to the max. You could look at his code and not cut a
single line. He was absolutely brilliant, and always willing to share his
code. Iearned a ton from him, and I shall miss him on every future day.

Arthur