[AccessD] Drew Wutka - one more memory

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Fri Oct 7 02:58:30 CDT 2011

If you were new to something, Drew would take the time.  I'll never
forget a posting from Drew on 27 Nov 2003 (I still have it).  The
subject was 'OT - Getting started with Web development', in response to
a request from Paul Hartland (it helped me too).  Drew's response was
1975 words, full of cogent explanation and advice.  The last paragraph
began ' Phew, what an email.  This was fun to write though. '

He took the time to help.  This is the measure of the man.

Stephen Bond