[AccessD] Where Condition in DoCmd.OpenReport

Ralf Lister rlister at actuarial-files.com
Fri Oct 14 20:07:50 CDT 2011

Hello,

I want to print a report whose recordsource is a query. This very query has
four records. One has in the field AAA a number stored. In the remaining
three records the field AAA is empty. I want to print the report only for
the record whose field AAA has a number stored.

Therefore I set the WhereCondition in the "DoCmd.OpenReport" command to
"IsNumeric(Me!AAA)". But it didn't work as expected. What did I do wrong?

TIA and Saludos
Actuary Ralf Lister
La Paz, Bolivia