[AccessD] OT: Friday Joke Department Hallowe'en

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:15:07 CDT 2011

To: George Romero
From: Arthur Fuller
Re: Jesus and Hallowe'en
Synopsis: Since Jesus rose from the dead, that would make him the first
zombie.

It's the perfect cross-over market, especially appealing to young and
impressionable teens, and possibly even appealing to the Amish.

A horror movie starring Christ as the lead zombie. What a concept! All kinds
of scenes about Hell and Damnation, and so on. Big opportunity for 3D
graphics... big flames, rotting flesh, lizards eating you, and interior
shots of bacteria eating you from inside out.... Totally kewl, and totally
Christian! Working title: Night of the Living Christ.

Plus we could roll in some comedy: "Mary, could you get my Nikes? These
spikes are killing me."

Talk about crossover marketing, not to mention hidden sponsorships. We could
have a designated airline ready to fly him to Heaven, complete with logos of
the jet, and even cross that over to "New York to London or Heavan in just
four hours". I can see this working.

Have your zombies call mine, and we'll talk. You have talent and a modicum
of success, but I can make you rich!

Arthur