[AccessD] Developer, programmer position available

Kenneth W Van Huss kvanhuss at airrsystem.com
Fri Oct 28 22:14:13 CDT 2011

Drew Wutka's former boss contacted me and ask if I would let the group know
that he is seeking someone to take over some of Drew's responsibility, with
expanded scope including domestic and international travel. Below is a
summary of the job posting:

Job Duties/Functions:

.             Analyze requirements, design appropriate solutions, develop
programs, systems, forms, and databases to fulfill the requirements and
needs of the company and users at Marlow Industries. Exchange
Administration.  Intranet Web server Administration

Job Requirements:

.             BS degree or equivalent technical training and certifications

.             Five years experience in application software development and
support

.             Must possess adequate knowledge of script writing

.             Must be proficient in Microsoft Sharepoint

.             Excellent customer service skills including telephone
techniques, listening skills,

.             Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;

.             Familiarity with administration and support of voice
communications

.             Demonstrated problem solving and work prioritization skills

.             Willing to travel, domestic and international

.             Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to
be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8
U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Marlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Position is located in Dallas.  I worked for Marlow way back in 2001 and
they are good company.  If I can help, please feel free to contact me.

Kenneth Van Huss