[AccessD] Delete Problem

Dean dnod at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 12:22:32 CDT 2011

If you do not have the PK for the accounts anywhere in the parent or the subform, I don't see how hitting the delete key would do it. You don't have any events running a procedure or macro? I am not a SQL statement expert, but that statement does not seem to me able to cause what you describe.
I would double check the relationship settings, you said there are no cascade delete settings but that would surely fit.
Check your event procedures on both forms. Is something being triggered that you were not expecting, or perhaps you mistakenly referenced the accounts table in code or macro.

Regards, Dean