[AccessD] Access 2010 how to

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 4 09:13:35 CDT 2011

Susan,

Thanks for replying.

I am seeing my database open for business, with a switchboard.

At the top is a very small toolbar with the Access symbol, a floppy (how quaint!) etc.
Below that is a tab with File / Home etc.  Home is selected, apparently by default?
Below that is a toolbar.  Massive!
Below that is a work area.  On the left side is a pane with the work Custom in it and a drop down
arrow in a circle plus the << for causing it to shrink
Below that is a bar with "Unassigned objects"

So which of these objects is the navigation pane?  Or more appropriately - PAIN as you are calling
it.  ;)

I do not see an ellipsis (...) anywhere visible.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting