[AccessD] Access 2010 how to

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 4 09:29:48 CDT 2011

 > Someone put a gun to your head ? ;)

Kinda.  I spent days moving to a new disk / windows 7 for my dev machine.  I have a client that uses
Office 2010 and I am installing it on my wife's machine because she works for that client.  I
installed Office 2003 and then decided "what the heck" and installed Office 2010 as well.

One of my not so good decisions.  I am still actively debating uninstalling it.  My problem atm is
that I am able to get into my billing program in 2010 but not under 2003.  I suspect that is an
issue with both installed but I am not certain of that.  What if I uninstall and still can't get
into my billing program in 2003?

But you (and the pile of evidence before my eyes) has convinced me and I am now uninstalling Office
2010.  I will run it in a VM for the client.

And pray that I can get my billing application back when 2010 is gone.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting