[AccessD] Access 2010 how to

Steve Turner sturner at mseco.com
Tue Oct 4 09:56:32 CDT 2011

John,
 If you select the bar with the down arrow circle you should get a drop
down with Navigate to Category. Select the Object Type and select the
Bar again and it should show a grey bar Filter By Group that list's the
Tables < Forms, Macro's etc. Select one of those and it takes you to
those tabs. The best thing about Access 2010 is the work window now has
tabs and you can have many things open at the same time and switch back
and forth between the tab to see the data.

Steve A. Turner
Controller
Mid-South Engineering Co. Inc
E-Mail: sturner at mseco.com and saturner at mseco.com