[AccessD] Drew Wutka memorial ideas

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:25:25 CDT 2011

I was trying to think if his mom would like my copies of the articles we
wrote -- some of them were in print, in IMA and a few others. I thought
about sending her the actual journals. It seems kind of silly, they won't
really want to read them, but... do you think she'd want them? He probably
got a copy, but if they find them, they probably won't realize what they're
dealing with -- will most likely think they're just old technical journals
and throw them out. On the other hand, they might not care -- I just don't
know -- it's not like they're great literature or anything, but I think...
if it were my son, I'd want them. I just don't know what to do.

Susan H.