[AccessD] Drew Wutka memorial ideas

Kenneth W Van Huss kvanhuss at airrsystem.com
Wed Oct 5 21:40:13 CDT 2011

I too believe that the family would like it.  You can also email her and ask if it is something they would like for themselves or for Hannah.

Respectfully,

Kenneth Van Huss
VanGard Systems
Office (214) 801-4357 ext 335
Fax    (214) 299-8597
Cell    (214) 243-5659
kvanhuss at airrsystem.com

This message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged/proprietary information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this email is not intended for you, and you are not responsible for the delivery of this email message to the addressee, do not keep, copy or deliver this email message to anyone. Please destroy this email in its entirety and notify the sender by reply email. Your cooperation is appreciated.
In consideration of the environment – please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.