[AccessD] 10 things I don't miss about Access

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 7 17:42:28 CDT 2011

Gustav

 If you would, please post a link using the share feature at the top of the question

That will allow everyone to read the thread with logged in view if they want to look.   I'd do it but I am on mobile and you don't get the share option with that view.   If you don't do it, I'll post latter when I get home

Thanks
Jim

Sent from my iPhone