[AccessD] OT - John Colby - volunteer work with Prisons -Minnesota Public Radio program

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 9 01:03:02 CDT 2011

Good wise words...but it still does not give a government a blank cheque
because they just provide lip-service to the concept of democracy.

Churchill, him-self was unceremoniously, kicked from power because he sent
the army after striking workers...but at least it didn't take a revolution
to oust him.

Jim