[AccessD] 10 things I don't miss about Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 9 01:13:13 CDT 2011

I think Microsoft should have moved MS Access into .Net and extended web
capabilities. A transitional period would have been nice as well.

Then MS could have had an excellent platform, that would run under any OS
and browser, a huge set of trained developers ready to defend and build
their products. Just cutting off a whole product line is not likely to
garner much product and company loyalty.

That is just my opinion but I have been working with Access since
2002...nearly 20 years.

Jim