[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 14:05:41 CDT 2011

Gang -the 2010 issue list is huge. Things like the CDate comparison are due
to the changes made to VBA and the interpreter.
Once they messed around with that, it opened up a whole can of worms.
Indeed 2010 is like "Pandora's Box" for developers.

Get this: User does an Undo on a bare form's record. They can easily add a
new record right after that.
But I cannot do the above in VBA !!! Took me 6 hours to determine how to
work around it....and a Requery was necessary after each and every Undo so
that a new record could be added. Tested and worked fine in 2007.

Brad Marks or some other MSFT employee is tracking these issues on the
social.msdn website.
BUT, I seriously doubt you would get a chance to peak at the list.
(you might faint !)