[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Oct 18 17:34:05 CDT 2011

I am with Doug, I prefer A2010 to A2007 which I find painful beast to use most of the time. in-elegant and clunky is how I best describe it - and freaking weird. It does some strange things from time to time.  That said I haven't used split forms yet so who knows, I am sure there are monsters lurking out there on the edge of darkness.  I do use 100% native accdb formats though.

XL2010 on the other hand is rather nice to use.